Hero Arts: Peony Congratulations

Hi stampers! 
I am back today with a card using the new Hero Arts Peonies stamp set. 
To make the card you will want to start with alcohol marker friendly white card stock. Here I used the Catherine Pooler Premium White card stock. Next, you would need some very pale ink.I used Hero Arts Soft Granite ink pad and second generation stamping to get pale impression. Next color your image using Copics or other alcohol markers and add highlights and shadows using colored pencils (I used Prismacolor). Trim the panel and set it aside. 
Stamp the sentiment from the same set on Vellum strip with Versamark and emboss with White Embossing powder
To finish off your card, you'll want to assemble it and adhere onto Blush note card. Add some pearls for more interest. 
Scroll down for full list of supplies. 


Comments

This, as all w/all your projects, makes my heart so happy. SO gorgeous!! I need another floral stamp like I "need" a donut or pizza, but might not be able to resist....I probably can't do the coloring justice, but might have to give it a try! Thank you so much for sharing!!
Purple Princess said…
Wow! Beautiful coloring!! Such a pretty card!!