Play Date Monday with Chameleon Pens and Concord and 9th and a VIDEO


Hi Stampers!
Happy Monday!
It's playdate Monday with Chameleon Pens and Concord and 9th and I have an extra project and a video besides the one on the Chameleon Pens blog (at the bottom is a peek of it, but you will need to head out over to the Chameleon Pens for pdf instructions and a video for that one).

But before I head onto my project I wanted to let you know that Chameleon Pens has 15% off their entire store, no code is needed and discount will show at checkout! You can shop HERE

The Turnabout stamps from Concord and 9th are made to be used with the MISTI, and My Sweet Petunia has 20% off entire store this week! So head on over there to take advantage of this great sale! You can visit the My Sweet Petunia store by clicking HERE

For my card below I used the Christmas Cheer turnabout stamp and stamped it 4 times on white card stock panel. Then colored with my Chameleon Pens and Color tops. I stamped the sentiment from the same set onto Ribbon banner die cut and embossed with white embossing powder. I assembled the card and voila.
Watch the video below to see how this card came to be! And don't forget to visit:
Chameleon Pens Blog and
Concord and 9th blog 
for more inspiration!










Comments

Arianna Barbara said…
Wow! I adore your second cards! The scenery is simply breathless!!! I like very much your first one too!
Jean said…
Sp pretty! Your coloring is wonderful!