Winterhaven Stamp Of Approval is live!

Hi everyone!
The Winterhaven stamp of approval is live for the general public. Since last night when it went on sale for the Stamp Nation members who attended t he PJ party, then for those on the wait list, only 30% of the boxes remain in stock. So hurry up! Head over Catherine Pooler's store to get yours!

In meantime here are few more cards I made using the collection!

For my first card I combined Here We Come A- Caroling and Tis the season (the little dots).  I used one of the trees in the set to create my background. I stamped with variety of non traditional ink colors (Aquatini, Melon Ice and It's a Girl), then added the little dots using It's a Boy, Limey Rickey and Party dress inks. For the sentiment, I stamped it with Versamark, then by mistake I embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I stamped it again and embossed with white and repeated the procedure few times until I got nice, solid and raised image. I cut a circle and adhered to my card. I added some Clear Nuvo Crystal drops to finish off my card.




For my next card I created a background using the Tis the Season set using Rockin' red, Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt and Garden Party Then stamped the little dots with versamark and embossed with gold. I created the frame from gold foil card stock using the Good Stuff dies and the Joy using the Joy wreath dies. I adhered to gold foil card stock panel, then white note card. 



For my last, but not the least card I used again both Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling sets. I cut mask for the poinsetia and dry embossed the tag from Good Stuff die set. Then masked around it, added the poinsettia mask and sponged around with Aquatini ink pad until I was satisfied. Removed the poinsettia mark and stamped the poinsettia. Then removed all masks. I stamped the sentiment in versamark and embossed in white, then moved my paper a little bit in the MISTI and stamped the sentiment again, this time I applied clear embossing powder. I added some White Nuvo Crystal drops. I sponged the edges of white panel using Aquatini ink, then adhered my panel onto it. to finish I adhered the whole panel onto white card note.


Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
LOVE all of these!! So pretty!
Ardyth said…
Gorgeous - love the fun colours with the graphic tree!
Rhonda Price said…
So pretty! I love your color choices!
Ingrid said…
LOVE these Ilina!!! That first one has such a fun graphic quality to it. LOVE the color choice! :)