Hey Friend and the MISTI Sale continues


Hi Stampers,

I made this card as part of my SU! Display Stamper application and I am finally sharing it, as I finally edited the video. 

Note: There is MISTI sale in honor of My Sweet Petunia's 3rd Anniversary and the Original MISTI and all accessories for the Original MISTI are 20% off on the My Sweet Petunia's website. 

For my card I first die cut a circle that was able to fit my sentiment (from the stitched shapes framelits) and I cut it from a sticky note. Then used the frame to mask my Whisper white panel ( 4" x 5 1/4") and stamped the sentiments using my MISTI tool with Archival Black ink. Next I covered the sentiment with the other part of the sticky note (the circle) and stamped around it and the whole panel. This way you get dimensional look without the bulk. When I  was done I adhered my panel onto Bermuda Bay top folding note card ( 4 1/4" x 11" folded at 5 1/2" ) 

Watch the video below to see how this card came to be, 




Comments