Watercolored Birthday with Concord and 9th and a VIDEO

Hi stampers!
I am back again today (well it's almost Saturday ;)), with another card and a video. I shared this watercolored image on my Instagram yesterday and was AMAZED by all the responses. I used one of my favorite sets from Concord and 9th Hello Lovely, along with the Happy words set and Happy card frame dies. 
For the coloring I used Arches watercolor paper (cold press) and Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. 
I used the following colors: Light Blue, Cobalt Blue, Peacock Blue, Bright Yellow, May Gree, Light Green, Deep Green, Pink Flamingo, Light Carmine, Light Pink ,Pink, Purple a Deep Violet






Comments

Mazzuchelli said…
That is a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing!
Jenniferk said…
Gorgeous card, I love how you watercolored the flower image, really stunning!
Unknown said…
Wow! That's awesome!!