Hello Sunshine and ink swatches

***video is added now***
Hi stampers!
Happy Thursday! I was quiet for a little while, I was re-organizing my ink swatches and that took quite bit of time, as well work was busy. But I am back and on the bottom I have couple pictures of the ink swatches and the storage system I use and few downloads for them. I used the Jennifer McGuire system and her swatches. I downloaded her editable version and created the ones I am missing and she didn't have for download (GinaK, Umbrella Crafts, missing Wplus9, Lawn Fawn, the upcoming Impression Obsession - they will be released soon). You can see her complete downloads HERE

Now, onto the card. I was inspired that Kristina Werner created recently (actually the background), so I decided to create this blended type of background using the Mijello gold watercolors. Then I used the Concord and 9th Say Hello bundle to cut the Hello sentiment and stamp "Sunshine".





Here are my swatches: I stamped first, next I need to cut them and put them in the coin pockets. The coin pockets below are my old swatches. 
I will add few more downloads for the swatches as soon as I finalize them:




Comments