More Hero Arts goodness and a MISTI SALE!

Hi Stampers!
Happy Monday!
I am home sick today. I guess the virus my kids brought from daycare caught me.  So I just wanted to do a quick post with 2 sneak peeks of what I have over at A Blog Named Hero blog and A2ZScrapbooking blog. So head on over there for more details.
Later today I will post  a video for the Layering Seahorse card.

Before I get onto the cards, I just wanted to tell you that My Sweet Petunia is celebrating their 2nd birthday and ONLY today the whole store is 15% OFF!



The first up is the card I have on the A Blog Named Hero and the challenge this month is "Masculine" so I tried to keep it masculine.

The next up is a card I have today on the A2ZScrapbooking blog and I was inspired to use this flower and colors by my friend Libby Hickson
When you order from A2Z store use "Ilina15" code to get 15% off of your order of $25+. (the first character is capital "i")







Comments