Chameleon Pens Review (and a card)

Hi Stampers! 
I am back today, as I promised ,with another card and a video reviewing the Chameleon pens. The second part of the review is how I colored this gorgeous flower and how I put together the card, so stick to the end of the video. 
I get a lot of questions on daily basis how the Chameleon pens work, so I did a quick review and showing you them in action making this card. 

You may ask What are Chameleon Pens and how do they work?
They are alcohol based pens/markers with two nibs (brush and bullet point). They have special 'extension' which is the blending chamber that is filled with toning medium/colorless blender. This is used to tone down the color. You put it on one end of the marker and hold it upright. The gravity pulls down the toning medium onto the pen nib to tone down the color. The nibs are specially designed to release that toning medium gradually instead of dumping it at once like other alcohol based markers on the market. So when you color you get that one color blend. The trick is to hold the pen upright with the mixing chamber on top, then hold the pen as close to 90 degrees as possible when coloring. And color slowly side to side or in circular motion overlapping the previous line so you avoid streaks. 

As well if you want to see more videos I have using the Chameleon Pens, go to my YouTube channel, I have as well created a Chameleon Pens playlist, so make sure you check it out. I will be adding more videos in the future, too, so stay tuned. 
As well scroll down for the list of videos I have using the Chameleon pens! 
And don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel to keep up with all the videos ;)






Videos using Chameleon Pens:


Comments