Happy Mail

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Wednesday! I have two simple cards for you today using the WPlus9 set called Happy Mail! I just love the little critters in this set and they are perfect to be colored with the Chameleon pens! 
First I diecut bunch of the images and then using the MISTI I stamped on the already die cut images, then colored them with my Chameleon pens. It's perfect way to do bunch of images and make bunch of cards in short amount of time.

And as you can notice I have been slacking in posting, to be honest my mojo has been gone for the past couple weeks. When my mom passed away 4 weeks ago, my mojo hit a high and then hit a low and I am still trying to get out from that low and start creating again. 
Enjoy and I will try to be back tomorrow with another eye candy for you! 





Comments