Best Wishes

Hi stampers! 
Did you miss me? Well, I am finally back home after about 3 weeks of traveling (CHA and Macedonia) and I caught some nasty cold on my way back home from Macedonia. 
Oh well...I just need to deal with it.
Today I have a little sneak peek of a set from Hero Arts that is in their new catalog and will be available in their store of February 8th, it's called Color Layering large orchid. I used my MISTI tool, well both of them MINI and original to stamp my flowers and sentiment. I stamped the flowers with Hero Arts Shadow and WPlus9 ink pads and then hand cut the images (until my coordinating dies arrive). I die cut the panel using the stitched rectangles from Lil' Inkers designs and then added the flowers and Kaisercraft rhinestones. For the card base, I used white card base and used my ink pad (the medium tone purple I used for the flowers) to apply on the front of the card base, so the color matches my inks used. 
If something in this post doesn't make sense, blame it on the stupid cold. 



Comments