Merry and Bright

Hi Stampers!
Happy Friday! Where did the week go? I think this week went by super fast for me. I think because work was crazy busy. But it's done and I think I may end up leaving work early today. Yay, me.
Today at lunch I stopped home for few minutes after getting my coffee to see the kids, and when I was going to leave , my 2 yr old, Milena, got really upset. She started crying and said to me: You, no going back to work. You sit with me, watch Elmo! Love that kid (well I love all of them)! The way she said was hilarious, she acted upset and serious. It was so stinkin' cute!
Now, when I am talking about cute, here are some cards I made for the #sharehandmadekindness campaign to hand to people when I go to Starbucks or the grocery store (starbucks will be better place, as we rarely go to the grocery store nowadays, as we use Instacart to have our groceries delivered) and include inside a small Sbux or other gift card.
I used Reindeer Games and Jingle Greetings from Mama Elephant and Snowfall background set from Simon Says Stamp. Then I colored my reindeer using my Chameleon pens. I love how they turned out.

Comments