Thank you for your kindness


Hi stampers! 
I am back today with another share. But before I go into the card I wanted to say that I can't believe that the work week is pretty much over. Couple more hours to go, and then we have 4 day weekend. Well havinf 3 little ones, doesn't feel like a weekend, but hey...I'll take it. My kids crack me up. 
I just remembered while we were in Florida with my oldest one, we were going in elevators quite a bit (hotel and hospital), so I was teaching Anna the numbers and then the alarm button. I told her that we press that button only if we are stuck in the elevator. So, the next day we are going up in the elevator and she points to the alarm button and says "Mommy, we press this button when we are stuck in the alligator". I couldn't stop laughing. I sure hope we never get stuck in an alligator.
Now onto the cards, I made those about 2 weeks ago for the nurses at the hospital that my mom is staying in and I took them with me when we were there. I was playing along Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness challenge and actually I CASE-d her design. I just used besides Vintage ROses set, the Vintage Flowers set from Altenew and used the Kindness set from Hero Arts. I added some Wink of Stella (clear) on the flowers which can't be seen on the pictures.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow (if you are in the US) 


Comments

Scrapacat said…
I hate getting stuck in alligators. It will really mess up your day. Miss Anna is so smart!! I love these cards, too. So simple but so pretty!
Sue said…
Thats adorable. You need to write down the kids comments and save them! :-) beautiful cards!
Wow! Lovely flowers. They are all beautiful!