Skipping Stones Design blog hop - two tone watercoloring

Hi stampers! 
Welcome to another tip technique blog hop.  For today's card I am using one of the new release sets Hippo Birthday. I stamped the images and sentiments on watercolor paper panel using Versafine Onix black ink and then colored  with my Zig clean color  markers and aqua painter. IN order to get the two toned hippo I colored with pink on the lower pars and purple on the upper parts, then using my aqua painted I moved the purple color down and the pink up, until they met and blended at the "Seams"
Make sure you hop on over to the blogs of the rest of the DT and check out the tips/techniques they have in store for you today.



Teresa
Ilina --> you're here
Heather(Nov. guest)


Comments

Teresa Kline said…
Ilina your coloring is super...wow, I luv the bright colors you have used....FAB! hope you have a awesome weekend!

sparkle & shine kindness *!~*
"glow" said…
wow.. you wowed me.. how gorgeous is that coloring!!! all the best on your card magic journey.. i am skipping on by.....
Christine said…
Love the hippo in such fun hues. Great idea!
I Love love love tha purple hippo. Amazing coloring!!!
Jen W. said…
Your coloring is gorgeous, Ilina! That pink and purple hippo makes me smile. :)
Coralynn Murray said…
I love the bright happy colours of your card, they make me smile!