Christmas Tags

Hi Stampers!
Happy Hump Day! As I said before it's been crazy week. My mom was diagnosed with Lung Cancer last Saturday that has met in the brain. So, I am still in shock. She will have caniotomy this Thursday to remove the tumor and do biopsy and we'll go from there.I will be flying there with my Anna.
Because all the craziness life brought this week I have quick post for you today. This is one of the kits in the Holiday Catalog by Stampin' Up! I got the kit and the coordinating stamp set for my almost 4yr old and myself to make some Christmas tags and oh boy, did we have fun. I need to take picture of the tags we made, but for now I leave you with these ones ;)
I will take pictures some time next week and will post them. She did really good job making the tags.




Comments