Blendabilities samples and new catalog sneak peeks

                                                   TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS


Hi all,
I still owe you the sampled from the 2nd part of Color my world class. If you have registered for the class, they are posted on the class blog together with the videos of the coloring techniques. If not you will see the samples tomorrow.

For today I have two cards I made using the new Blendabilities markers. I colored these images while waiting for my flight to Atlanta last Friday. I had quite few hours at the airport as my flight was delayed.

There are bunch of sneak peek items on the samples. First off: NEW IN COLORS!!!! I love the new In Colors! They are fall colors and just plain yummy. The first card uses Hello Honey card stock and ribbon. As well two new sets: Blended Bloom and Something to Say. The flower is colored using the Daffodil delight and Skin tones collections Blendabilities
The second card uses Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow card stock and Mossy Meadow ribbon. As well a new Hostess set called "I like you". The image is colored using Pumpkin Pie, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive collections of Blendabilities and the image is die cut using the Project Life framelits (the 3"x4" one), and the background is stamped with the circle from the Geometrical set using Versamark ink pad (it's hard to see on the pictures)

I am still catching up with the instructions sheets, so I will post those later.







Comments

Unknown said…
You have some major talent! Love the coloring....I'm in need of more practice!
Kristin H said…
Wow! Absolutely beautiful coloring!