Sweetie Pie

Happy Thursday....well I guess it's already Friday....
Today I have a simple card to share with you using the Sweetie Pie photopolymer set and the coordinating set Sweetie Pie frames. This set was love on a first sight, but when I got it I didn't know what to do with it....LoL...So tonight during my coloring therapy :P (After my kiddos go to bed each night I spend about 30 min , sometimes more coloring different images....that I still need to convert into cards) I colored this image.
I stamped on Crumb cake card stock and colored with the Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils. These are oil based pencils, which are different than the wax based pencils such as the Prismacolor ones. I love how bright the colors are on darker colored card stock. If you are starting with coloring pencils I recommend to get a smaller package to just try them out (for example the Faber-Castell Polychromos Colored Pencils set of 24). It does take practice with the blending of the pencils (with any pencils that is, not just the oil based ones). I love how well they blend without using any kind of solvent, such as Gamsol. 
I will post the supply and instructions sheet tomorrow!

I forgot to mention, when I  stamped the sentiment the S didn't stamp well, it was missing the top part. So I took retired SU! black journaling pend and fixed it :)

And to answer another questions I have been asked about the camera I use for my photos. I use Canon EOS Rebel T3

to shop for Stampin' Up! supplies click --> HERE





Comments

Super Jen said…
Love this color combo