Life is...


just a bowl of cherries and sometime it's just the pits. It's true isn't it?

I think  I am liking this set more and more. I combined different elements for this card. 
I started by stamping the image from Giggle Greetings set onto some watercolor paper, and then used markers and blender pens to color it. Then I used the On Film framelits to cut the image. I used the inner square and tossed the frame. Then using my paper trimmer I trimmed each edge for about 1/8". 
I put my image a side and them made the frame using some real red card stock and the same framelit. When I cut my frame I measured the inner square and cut a layer of crumb cake cardstock that is slightly larger so I can adhere it on the back of the frame. After I adhered the crumb card stock on the back I adhered the watercolored image using dimensionals. 
To add dome more dimension I added the arrow from the accents from the Label Card thinlits, some linen thread and pearls and added piece of doily on the bottom. 
After that I prepared my card base from crumb cake card stock and adhered a piece of Fresh Prints dsp that I trimmed down to 4" x 5 1/4". Then on top of it I adhered the frame I made before with all the elements on it using dimensionals....and voila :) 


Comments