For Sale - Non SU! stuff

Hi all, this is post #2 for today.
To see the first post, scroll down :)

I have bunch of sets that need a new home, so I don't get buried under stamps in my studio. It's time for Spring Cleaning. I thought I would never offer these for sale, but I am running out of room, and have no space for new stuff  

Shipping is not included 


All my stamps are stored in sleeves as the pictures on the bottom.



PTI:

Large sets $19 (regular price was $24)

Star Prints
All About you
Bird Watching
Vintage Ornaments
Wishing You
Giga Guide Lines
Simple Little Things (anniversary set)
All Booked Up
2010 Holiday Tags
Postmarks
Cupcake Collection
On my Couch
Take Note
Modern Basics
Beyond Basic Borders
Button Boutique
Butterfly Dreams
Delightful Doilies
Forest Friends
Round and About (anniversary set)
Mod squad
Garden of Life -SOLD
Beautiful Butterflies




Small Sets $11 (regular price was $15)

Peace be still
Christmas Labels
Vintage Ornaments Additions
Trendy Tree tops
Bitty Background Blocks
Ribbon Tails
Lighten Up
Autumn Abundance
Aloha
Studio Style
Bird Watching Additions
Larger than Life
Year of Flowers: Lilly of the Valey
Winterberry
On Ice
Life
Framed




MFT: You Move Me and coordinating Die - $24



Gina K: The good Life $14


Stampendous $9 


changito in space
Changito pirates
Changito b-day
Dandy stems


Simon Says Stamps (almost all stamps are new) but in sleeves with labels - $11


Beautiful Words
zBest Mom Ever
Life is a Journey
Always and Forever
Music 2 my ears
Shoot for the stars
Love this
Gnome for the Holidays
Dude
Flower friend
Cupcake party


Penny Black $11 (all are un-used)


Paint the town
Mimi in Paris
Mimi and Miles (valentine's set)
Christmas with Mimi




Verve $12 - Learning to Sail - un-used


My Mind's Eyes All is Bright $7


I (heart) papers The Petal Press Sleigh Ride $6





Comments