Birthdays are like hairballs



Hi All and Happy Tuesday! 
I have another card using Giggle Greetings! I am trying something new with listing all the supplies used and you can see a photo at the bottom with supplies and instructions how to make the card.  You can click on the image for larger view, so you can see better the text. 
Let me know if you like this format, it's little bit more time consuming but personally I do like it. 
You can find the supplies in my online store HERE.

I had so much fun coloring this cat :). However I did use some More Mustard textured card stock and More Mustard marker, that are retired, but the kitty had to be mustard (in my mind).
Hope you are all having a wonderful day :) 





Comments

Anonymous said…
complacent cat. Love the sentiment. Great card.
Cherie said…
Ilina, Love your card! The cat looks like mine! :) Thanks for the new way you are showing the project! It is great for people like me who have an eyesight problem! Thanks again!
ktstamps said…
I love the way you presented the card...how did you do this! I have been dreaming of this but I didn't understand until I saw your card! Brilliant! Please share! kt
ktstamps@gmail.com