Only 10 days left to join the fun

Hi all,

Sale-a-brations is coming to an end. So, it's now the time to take an action.

JOIN THE FUN

You can join the fun and become demonstrator for only $99 and receive 25% more products in your starter kit.
So intead of $125 catalog products you will receive $156.50 worth of products, and you can choose ANYTHING you like from the current catalog (both the Spring Mini and Main Catalog). And there is NO commitment of how long you can keep up as a demonstrator. I didn't think I would last more than 3 months, but it's been over 5 years now :) PLUS you don't pay shipping on your starter kit.

On top of the $156.50 worth of products you will also receive from me :

1. Current stamp set
2. Pack of Note Cards and Envelopes
3. Pack of one Color Family card stock assortment.

PLUS
4. Access to any of my classes and templates/instructions (new and old) for FREE.

and more :)

For more information and details email me

or to sign up go to my DBWS and click on JOIN NOW on the left side bar.

Comments