More vintage

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 





Here is yet another vintage card. This one is VERY simple. I used the Botanical Gazzete dsp, and distressed the edges using the Tea Stain and Mahagony spots from the Distressing Essentials kit. The butterfly is punched out from Early espresso card stock (not SU! punch) and then I adhered some pearls on her body. I stamped the sentiment from Live, Laugh, Love set in Very Vanilla and tied some crochet ribbon around and added a antique brad (first I cut off the "legs" and adhered it with blue dots).
As well I ran the tea stain ink spot over the ribbon before I tied it around.
And rounded the edges on the bottom side of the card.

So...pretty simple, as I haven't had time for anything more involved :) Hopefully soon


Comments

Susan said…
just beautiful; I'm hoping more distress inks will be added with SU..TFS!