Friends Never Fade One More Time


SOmeone asked me couple days ago what kind of scoring tool I use, since SU! doesn't sell one.
I have actually 2 scoring boards one is Martha Steward and the other one is Scor-Pal. I use the SU! bone folder with them, since I don't like the bone folders they come with.

As well many people asked about the light tent I have in my studio. I got it from www.amazon.com and it's called ImageMaker Light Tent kit, you can view it -->HERE


Here is a card I made for couple swaps I participated in. I believe everyone has received their swaps, so I can post mine here, now. The pile of wonderful cards you saw yesterday on my desk are all the swaps I received yesterday. They were all AMAZING!!!

Don't forget to check the new catalog on the side bar. I just placed my orders today and can't wait to receive my boxes. I LOVE the new catty, but my bank account not so much! LOL
You can click HERE to shop :)

As well tomorrow on midnight my special for the tutorials ends (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE) .Click HERE for more details


Scroll down for supplies I used for the card ( oh yeah, for the swaps I didn't use the perfect polka dots embossing folder)




supplies:
stamps: friends never fade, occasional quotes
paper: greenhouse gala dsp, early espresso, pear pizzazz, blushing bride, whisper white
ink:
markers: early espresso, pear pizzazz, blushing bride, pad: early espresso
other: early espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon, scoring tool, perfect polka dots embossing folder

Comments

Rita W said…
Very pretty! I love the combination of colors!
Olivia said…
Very pretty.
Love the new colors and stamp set.
Glad to see more accent with black. Makes the colors pop and the design stand out. Personally, I think brown was over done. Nice change.
michelledstamps said…
How did you only get the polka dots to emboss certain areas of the card stock? Love your work!