Every Moment Again


When I first time saw this image I was scared...lol...the bird looked so weird. But I got the set because of the daisy image.
Now, when I colored the bird, it looks so much different and I like it :)

Scroll down for list of supplies




supplies:
stamps: every moment
ink: staz-on, bashful blue, daffodil delight, pear pizzazz, early espresso
paper: watercolor, pear pizzazz, early espresso, greenhouse gala dsp
other: early espresso taffeta ribbon, finial press embossing folder, aqua painter

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really love your water coloring on these cards from the Every Moment set. I thought that the bird looked a little awkward, too, until I saw your water coloring.
Kelly Flint said…
I think your card is beautiful. It gives you a calm feeling. I thought that I could watercolor, now I know I need more practice. Just beautiful.

Kelly Flint