Inspired by Nature Flight of the Butterfly


I can't believe that it's New Years Eve Day. When the year went by? It's been definitelly one of the craziest years for me so far. Graduating...my hubby getting laid off...getting a job...moving to GA...Sean getting a job....wonder what next year has in store for us. I know I am personally looking forward to next year. Especially because at the end of February we are going to HAWAII, yeah, you read it ... Hawaii... I can't wait. My best friend is moving there for the next 1.5 year for med school and we are going to visit..as well celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary, have our yearly vacation...and maybe my birthday which is in April, but I wanted to go swimming with dolphins and watching dolphins, so Hawaii is a perfect place for that :) (and pricey)...Anyway ... Hope everyone has wonderful New Year!!!

This card it case from Kirsty Brown , I just changed up the color scheme.
I really liked the focal point and how the different stamp sets came together to form a perfect scene, so I had to make one too.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.




supplies:
stamps: Upsy daisy, inspired by nature, flight of the butterfly
ink: old olive, white staz-on, rose red
paper: old olive, very vanilla, window sheets, rose red
other: linen thread, butterfly punch, modern label punch

HAPPY NEW YEAR !




Comments

Unknown said…
Your work is always wonderful, but this one really caught my eye. Going to miss that stamp set :(
Diane
Anonymous said…
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours you have used!