Butterfly Embellishments

Sweet Season Tag in a Tin Class
Magnetic Dress Up Bear Class
Cold and Cuddly Hot Chocolate Holders class
BLOG CANDY


Here are some embellishments I made today. I had a lot of fun making those.I saw similar on someones blog and had to make my own :) I used the Beautiful Butterflies die and some non-SU! butterfly punches. The colors are Soft sky, white and chocolate chip.

Bellow are some gingerbread man embellishments I made. I put them on acetate sheet : )


If you would like you can purchase these embellishments. They have dimensionals on the bottom so it's easy to get 3-d effect on your cards. They feature, buttons, glitter etc.

The sheets that the embellishments are adhered to are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".Quantities are limited :)
Butterfly Embellishments







Gingerbread man embellishments
















Comments

Jaspere said…
WOW these are so awesome.
Ret said…
Ilina!!! These are sooooo
BEAUTIFUL!! They are so detailed, you are amazing!! Where do you find the time for all this??!!!
You rock, girl!!! :)