Wings of Friendship

**** Pre-Registration for the following classes is open until 10pm on June 30th

Here is a card I made using the Wings of Friendship Hostes Level 2 set which will be available as one of the hostess benefits starting July 1st. I used bermuda bay, regal rose and Old olive as my color combo. I colored the stamp with my markers and stamped. However I don't really like how it came out this time, and I was too tired to redo it. Oh well, next time I will try harder :) Scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card.



Supplies:
stamps: Wings of Friendship
ink: versamark, old olive, bermuda bay, regal rose and close to coca
paper: bermuda bay, regal rose, old olive, whisper white
other: wide old olive grosgrain ribbon, white embossing powder, eyelet border punch, heat tool

Comments

Jaspere said…
This is gorgeous!!