More Desk Top Organizer Card Sets Part #1

**** Pre-Registration for the following classes is open until 10pm on June 30th
Country Living Summer Cookout Kit****

Finaly I was able to take some better pictures of the cardsets then those yesterday. The weather has been so bad here the past week or so, and I feel like I REALLY need some sunshine. It's just so dark and quite depressing.
Anyway enough rambling. Here are some of the card sets I have made in the last 24-48 hours for this weeks Farmers Market where I am artist of the week. Whatever doesn't get sold it will go in my Etsy store. Or If you have something you like just email me and I can send you an invoice through pay pal and it'll be yours :)
I have listed the supplies used bellow each card set.


Supplies:
stamps: Sweet Little Sentiments
paper: kraft, rubby red, cosmo cricket designer paper, chocolate chip
ink: chocolate chip
other: buttons, eyelet border punch, linen thread, MS butterfly punch


Supplies:
stamps: razzle dazzle, garden greetings
paper: rose red, pretty in pink, whisper white, old olive
ink: rose red, pretty in pink, so saffron, old olive
other: scallop border punch, rose red narrow grosgrain ribbon



Supplies:
stamps: Puns from the past
paper: some random patternet paper, conffeti cream, close to cocoa
ink: close to cocoa
other: twine, buttons, EK border punch


Supplies:
stamps: Friendly Flowers
paper: Basic Grey Urban Praire, rubby red, pretty in pink
ink: whisper white craft
other: MS lace punch, butterfly punch, pretty in pink narrow grosgrain ribbon, buttons

Comments

Kathi said…
Your card sets are absolutely beautiful, I love all the wonderful designs and colors you've used! What great gift ideas!
Barbara said…
How lovely these all are! AND simple, too. Doesn't get any better than that!
Kristin said…
You are such an artist- with fab taste! Love all these :-)