Girly Kind of 'Bot

**** Pre-Registration for the following classes is open until 10pm on June 30th
Country Living Summer Cookout Kit****
So, this Saturday I am artist of the week at the Lansdowne Farmers market. Click HERE for more info and a short interview (towards the bottom of the post). I just saw another article about it, but I lost it. I found it again. CLICK HERE
Anyway.
Who said robots are only boy thing. Here is a card I made where I made a girly 'bot card using the new set Lots of 'bots by SU! This set will be available for purchase starting July 1st.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


Supplies:
stamps: Lots of Bots
ink: momento, versamark
paper: whisper white, so saffron, regal rose, georgia peach (?) - retired
other: buttons, so saffron ribbon, nestabilities, white embossing poweder, copic markers

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your girly-bot card is adorable!!! I am visiting from LNS group, as I wanted to see which dsp you were using!!!
Thank you for sharing!!!