It's time for SALE-A-BRATION and SALE-A-BRATION special

Get free shipping on your Sale-A-Bration order of over $50(before tax) CLICK HERE for more info. Not only that you will get free shipping, you will receive a Sale-A-Bration set for free. You can choose any from the SAB brochure.
You will need to email me your order, as my website won't count the discount (it's my personal offer)
If you sign up do be demo you will get free stamp set (any from the catalog) and 15% off your started kit. INFO HERE
For more info contact me today at: ilina.crouse@gmail.com

If you place order through my website you will receive a free catalog too.
In case you place your order through my website, you will pay for the shipping, as soon as you have placed and paid for your order I will REFUND your shipping, either through pay pal, or if you don't have pay pal, I will send you a check or money order. You will need to email me your pay pal address or your home address in that case.

EVERYONE WHO PLACES AN ORDER BETWEEN NOW AND FEBRUARY 28TH WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING FOR SOME BLOG CANDY:
LEVEL 1 HOSTESS PRINT PACKS FROM LAST YEAR'S CATALOG(real red, apricot appeal, wild wasabi, pretty in pink, bashful blue)

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
I luv celebration....I ordered my two items today, yes two.....teah! *~*