Simple Birthday Card

The Flower tote class is officially closed.
Thank you ALL who registered!!!
Supplies will ship at the end of the next week or beginning of the following week (7-10th February). So watch out your emails for updates.
As well I have new class coming out by the end of today or sometime tomorrow.
As well SALE-A-BRATION starts tomorrow. I can't wait!

Here is a simple card I made using the Unity Stamps kit "Flirty Flowers". It's ONE layer card, which is not very common for me, but I DO like how it came out. Scroll down for list of suppllies.
SUPPLIES
stamps: Flirty Flowers
ink: lavander lace, pretty in pink, stampin' write markers in old olive, lavander lace, pretty in pink and bashful blue
paper: PTI white
other: rectangular nestabilities, rhinestones

ENJOY and come back later for more inspirations :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is sometimes so hard to do a one layer anything and I think we get into a mindset that it isn't quite "finished"...but as you have shown here, that is not always the case! This is stunning!