SALE-A-BRATION SPECIAL


As most of you know Sale-A-Bration starts on February 1st. You can check this years brochure HERE or you can look on my side bar. :)
For every purchase of $50 (before taxes and shipping) you get a free set (or ribbon or paper) from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
If you host a workshop or place an order of $300 you receive as well a free set from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.

To sweeten up the deal I am offering a special from February 1st until February 28th(midnight), and that is FREE SHIPPING on any order of $50 or more. You will need to email me your order in order to receive this special. ( ilina.crouse@gmail.com)
or
In case you place your order through my website, you will pay for the shipping, as soon as you have placed and paid for your order I will REFUND your shipping, either through pay pal, or if you don't have pay pal, I will send you a check or money order. You will need to email me your pay pal address or your home address in that case.
And
If you place order through my website you will receive a free catalog too.

And that is not all

EVERYONE WHO PLACES AN ORDER BETWEEN NOW AND FEBRUARY 28TH WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAW FOR SOME BLOG CANDY:
LEVEL 1 HOSTESS PRINT PACKS FROM LAST YEAR'S CATALOG(real red, apricot appeal, wild wasabi, pretty in pink, bashful blue)

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
I luv Sale-a-bration time...yeah! *~*