New Year's Resolutions?

I think I stopped making new year's resolution while ago. I know every year I say I will start working out, sometimes that doesn't start until the spring, sometimes I start right away and then something happens and I need to stop. So why in the world bother with resolutions? LoL. I used to write a list of my resolutions, and then I would forget all about them 1 month later, and look at the list at the end of the year, and most things I have accomplished. Isn't that funny?
So, no, I am not making any New Year's Resolutions, I make resolutions through out the year, but not for New Year. And since New Year is in winter and it makes it even harder, cause you don't want to do anything during winter (especially where winters are cold like in Philly), so I just want to curl up in my corner and stay warm during winter :D
Anyway, here is another Aerobic Riley :) from Hanna Stamps .
Oh yeah, we will have new release on February 5th, so watch out in about 10 days we'll have some sneak peaks. You will love the new sets....Ain't I a teaser :PSUPPLIES:
stamps: Aerobic Riley
ink: momento in tuxedo black, copic markers
paper: chocolate chip, tangerine tango, soft sky, ski slope dsp
other: orange and white brads, Tangerine Tango stripped ribbon, nestabilities, paper piercing tool, mat pack

Comments

Jaspere said…
So so cute. My New Year's resolution is not to make resolutions. J/K
Anonymous said…
Beautiful colour combination!
Jennie said…
Great color combination! I really like the orange and brown together and it is a perfect accent of Soft Sky! Nice coloring and design as well.
Christyne said…
Love this Riley image! SO cute!!!