Winter Post

I guess I just skipped the fall season and went straight to winter. I just had to play with this new set Winter Post which will be in the Holiday Mini catalog, as well the new dsp Ski Slope. Today is my play day, LOL, no school or work, but tomorrow I will have a day full of school and work. Oh well. First I stamped the deer in versamark and embossed it with clear embossing powder, then in chocolate chip I stamped the Post Card sentiment, and after that with versamark I stamped the snowflakes on the background. I sponged all the layer edges with sponge doubers.
SUPPLIES:
Stamp set: winter post
ink: momento, versamark, chocolate chip, copics
cs: baja breeze, riding hood red, chocolate chip, old olive, whisper white, dsp ski slope
other: paper piercing tool, mat pack, silver brads, heat gun, clear ep

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi - I found you via SCS. I never even looked twice at this set since it is "not me", but I love what you did with it!
LeAnne said…
Love this set and your card. All I want to do right now is to play with these images!
LeAnne