Dreams

24 more days till we go to Macedonia, I can not believe it's coming so quickly. Finally this past week my passport with my Bulgarian visa arrived, so no more being in expectation whether or not the Bulgarians will give me a transit visa or not.
So on August 27th we are flying to Frankfurt, Germany, on August 28th we are flying from Frankfurt, Germany to Sofia, Bulgaria, and on August 29th we are taking the bus from Sofia, Bulgaria to Skopje, Macedonia and on the same day we are driving down to Gevgelija where my dad lives, and on Monday September 1st, we are going back north to Skopje, which is the capital of Macedonia and the place where I was born and grew up. We'll stay there until September 9th, when early in the morning we'll be heading to Sofia, and on the 10th we have flight from SOfia to Frankfurt, and then from Frankfurt to Philly, and we have WHOLE 7 hours stay in Frankfurt, oh gosh ,I think I will be buying all the candy from the Duty Free Shops there! They have such good candy and coffee!
This is my favorite summer drink, it's European thing, it's called frape, actually it's ice, milk and coffee (but a special instant coffee) Soooo good for the hot summer days. It just reminds me of home. Here is another card I made with the Dreams Du Jour and the new In Colors. I love this set!




**** The background on the card is scored on each 0.5 inches*********

Comments

Claire Lawrence said…
whoo hoo, another count down for an exciting trip:0)

love the card. is that the cuttlebug in the background, or did you score it?