I Give You My Heart

Yesterday was bitter sweet day, in the morning I found out that my dog passed away. :( He was 13 years old, and I got him as a birthday gift from my aunt. A little black pekinez. So stinkin' cute. I was hoping that I would be able to see him at least once more in a month. Life happens!
On the bright side, we had Philly Inkers brunch over Claire's place and it was so much fun and a lot of yummy food. I will be posting the cards we made (we had shoebox swap) pretty soon. Then we went with my downline, Denise, to Walmart and then to her place so I can pick some of her house mouse stamps so I can play with them. Oh my gosh, I just love those mice!!!! This stamp is called I Give You My heart, I stamped it in pallete noir and colored with copics, used pretty in pink, always arthicoke and ruby red cs, and always arthicoke narrow grosgrain ribbon. I cuttlebug the pretty in pink cs, and the always arthicoke I punched with the scallop border punch and then with the 1/16" hole punch.


Comments

Claire Lawrence said…
Hi Ilina,
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! And the timing really stinks, since you're going there soon. :0(

This card is very sweet. There are so many adorable House Mouse stamps!