Thank you cards

I just finished these cards, which I started last night, but didn't get chance to finish until now. As it's been full and fun day today, hanging out with my friend... and when I got home at 6pm I fell asleep. If you like you can purchase set of this cards in my Etsy Store
For these cards I used whisper white, basic black, for matting of the images (bashful blue, regal rose -I think, pumpkin pie, certainly celery) and shimmery white cardstock.
I used Drawing on Nature retired stamp set and Short and Sweet stamp set. I stamped the images on shimmery white cardstock and watercolored it with watercolor pencils and aqua painter and small brush. Then layered it on colored cardstock, then on whisper white, stamped the Thank You saying and mounted it on a black card.














Comments

Claire Lawrence said…
very sharp! I fall asleep at 6 pm often myself:0)