Simply Said

I decided to make a card out of this sketch (callenge) and here are the results:The cloudy weather outside kinda played in the light of the picture, it's lighter in real life. I used:

stamps: Simply Said
Inks and markers: always artichoke,pale plum, lavander lace, pretty in pink, blush blossom, mellow moss
cardstock: always artichoke, very vanilla, pale plum, mellow moss, lavander lace
accessories: scallop punch, 1" and 1 3/8" circle puncher, pretty in pink narrow grosgrain ribbon, silver brad

Now I need to go do some Christmas cards writing, that's the hardest part of the Christmas cards, I will make them and all, but I like to procrastinate when it comes to writing them.

Comments

mj albright said…
Love, love, love it!!! Great choice of colors. Thanks for participating in my sketch challenge.
Happy Holidays.
SmilynStef said…
What pretty colors ... especially for a cold snowy day.