More cards

Here are few more cards I made today. For this one I used(I cased it from the catalog):
cardstock: blue bayou,chocolate chip,pretty in pink and mellow moss
ink: chocolate chip, pretty in pink, mellow moss and blue bayou
accessories: buttons, linen thread
stamp sets: monkey bussines


Cardstock: mellow moss, bashful blue and whisper white
ink: bashful blue, pretty in pink and mellow moss markers
accessories: pretty in pink ribbon, hedge podge pewter hardware and spiral punch
stamp sets: polka dots and paisley


I am not sure if I like this one, but here is what I used:
cardstock: bravo burgundy, purely pomegranate, pretty in pink
ink: purely pomegranate, bravo burgundy
accessories: bravo burgundy ribbon, pretty in pink eyelet (soft subtles I)
stamp sets: weathered, infinite goodness (level 2 hostess from the spring/summer 2008 catty)


cardstock: apricot appeal, certainly celery and whisper white
ink: apricot appeal, certainly celery
accessories: certainly celery ribbon
stamp sets: in the spotlight

Comments

Claire Lawrence said…
wow! it's good to see you using all those different stamp sets. you've been busy!

Claire