CAS-ual Fridays: CFC186- Anything but a card

Hi Stampers!
It's time for another CAS-ual Fridays challenge, this time around the challenge is Anything but a card. So I did little treat bag. Actually the bag is bought, I only decorated it. I used black, gold and white palette. I created the little banner kind of thingy using some black card stock, plaid patterned paper and stripped ribbon.  I punched some leaves from gold foil paper and using a gold clip I attached it to the bag to keep it closed. For the little tag, I applied some gold Finetec Mica watercolors onto hot press watercolor paper, when dried  I stamped the images from Mon Ami stamp set and embossed with clear embossing powder then die cut with the Bubble Box Fri-Dies. 
Make sure you check the rest of the team's creations and play along with us 





Comments