Monday, September 11, 2017

Concord and 9th September release, Hope Bundle and couple more STAMPtember favorite sets

Hi Stampers!
Sorry I got quiet. I spent most of the weekend sleeping and trying to get over a nastiest viral upper respiratory infection. I don't remember being so sick since before I had kids. Anyway, I am feeling little better, but now we have Irma coming our way, so GA is closed. No school, no work, MARTA canceled services, even the Urgent Care I went to yesterday they were closing at 3pm yesterday because of Irma.

On Saturday the new Concord and 9th release went live. Of course I had to find the buy it all button. I will be sharing projects as soon as my order arrives. But here are couple favorites.



And finally a Thanks turnabout stamp! 

And of course, but it all bundle at discounted price *my favorite lol


And that's not all, because Concord and 9th are awesome like that, through the month of September they are donating 100% profits from the Hope Bundle below to Hurricane Harvey victims/needs



And now two new favorite STAMPtember sets: Concord and 9th and Neat and Tangled. They never cease to amaze me! 











2 comments:

  1. Sweet ornament! That would be a wonderful addition to my collection. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this release. This comment was for your last post and my computer hiccuped! Me too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...