A Muse Studio Sneak Peek Day #3

Hi stampers! 
Welcome to day #3 and final day of A Muse Sneak peeks. Today I featuring the new Peace die, as well I used the new set Pinning for you for this card. I used Peerless watercolors to color the background. Then using Versamark I stamped the stars and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. While the powder was still hot I applied diamond glitter and zapped it again with the heat gun! Next I die cut the Peace sentiment from glitter paper and adhered on 2 more die cuts from Sugar card stock in order to get some dimension. To finish off my card I adhered my panel onto Cobalt card base.

Make sure you visit the A Muse studio blog ( I have another card up on the A Muse Blog), and the rest of the Design team blogs for more sneak peeks! 

Melissa Chipperfield  (inkedregards.com)
Ilina Crouse (www.ilinacrouse.blogspot.com) - that's me




Comments

Wow !! This a gorgeous card !!