VIDEO: MISTI-Concord and 9th Happy Balloons - partial embossing

Hi stampers!
 August is a birthday month for my middle child, Milena. She turned 4 couple weeks ago. So in "honor" of her birthday and all other friends who celebrate their birthdays in August I made a birthday card. I used the new released Concord and 9th Happy Balloons set and dies. Did you know that Concord and 9th celebrates their birthday in August? They just turned 2. I used my MISTI to do some partial embossing on the Pink balloon. First I stamped the balloon with Cotton Candy Hero Arts shadow ink, then inked the bottom of it with Versamark and using a towel I blotted the edge so it doesn't give a harsh line when stamped. Then embossed with Hero Arts Rose Gold embossing powder (this ep comes in a set with 3 cubes). The Butter bar ballon is more straight forward. I stamped the solid portion with Butter Bar ink, then over that the second layer with versamark and embossed with Gold Embossing powder. For the background I used Hero Arts Tribal Stripes Bold Prints and stamped in Versamark onto my black card base, then embossed with clear embossing powder. 
Watch the video below to see how this card came to be.



Comments