A Muse Sneak Peek - Day 2

Hi stampers!

Welcome to day 2 of A Muse sneak peeks! Today I am featuring the Bouquet Builder stamp set. This set if full of florals and leaves (and sentiments) and there is coordinating die set available too (goes live on Friday).  I stamped my images on Sugar card stock, colored with Copic markers and die cut them. Next I masked  the bottom right corner of my Sugar panel and sponged with the Blush pigment ink. Next I stamped the sentiment and arranged my flowers. To finish it off I added some pink twinkle stickers and adhered the panel on Blush note card. 

Come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks and visit the A Muse Blog and the rest of the DT blogs for more sneak peeks! 

Melissa Chipperfield  (inkedregards.com)
Ilina Crouse (www.ilinacrouse.blogspot.com) - that's me


Comments

Sandra said…
Very pretty card.
Karen Dunbrook said…
beautiful card..
Karen