Concord and 9th: Love and Faith Bundle

*** click HERE if you are looking for the A Muse Sneak Peek post ***
Hi Stampers! 
As I said I am back again today with post #2. I have two cards for you using the new Concord and 9th  Faith and Love Bundle. I just LOVE this lily stamp so much and an awesome image for coloring. For my first card I stamped the image with Versamark ink on Arches cold press watercolor paper and embossed in white, then colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers (watch the video to see how I made my card - I appologize in advance for my voice, I am battling with nasty cold or bad allergies, feels more like allergies).
As well head over to Concord and 9th blog to see the post there, too :) and leave them some love. 





For my second card again I used the lily image but stamped it symmetrically using my MISTI in two corners of my panel and colored it with the Copic tonal grays, then stamped the centers using Papertrey Ink Harvest Gold ink cube. Watch the video below to see how I created my card.







Comments