Something shiny with Impression Obsession

Hi everyone! 
Happy Thursday! I guess this is my first post this year. Wow! I have a lot to post , but haven't found the time and my computer is dying on me. So last night I plunged and ordered me MacBook Air! I should be able to pick it up on Friday. Let's hope that comes before the snow "storm" hit us. In the South snow storm means 1" of snow. LOL

Anyway, today I am playing with the Impression Obsession DT challenge! Something shiny for the new year. So I decided to use the new stamp Paris collage. I made a watercolor background on bristol paper, then I let it dry, sprayed it with Shimmer Sparkle spray and dried it completely. Next I stamped my image with Versamark and embossed it in gold. Simple like that. And I love how it turned out! 

Make sure you visit the rest of the DT member's blogs participating in the challenge! 






Comments

sharon said…
Love the pickled raspberry. The enbossing looks fabulous.