Live, Love, Grow

Hi stampers!
I am so sorry for the couple days quiet. I thought it'll be relaxing weekend, but 2 little ones got sick. My oldest one (4 yr old) was sick couple weeks ago with high fever and no other symptoms, and now the little ones got the same thing, I just hope it doesn't last a WHOLE week. 
So I have a simple card for you today using the new Live, Live, Grow set. I lined the images using the MISTI tool and stamped the solid images in 2 different colors (Wild Wasabi on bottom and Pear Pizzazz on top) and the middle one just using Wild wasabi and wiping some of the color from the top. 

Hope you like it and you are inspired to create something even if it's something very simple as this one. 



Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
A cute card Ilina, you did well with sick babes in the house. Hope your little darlings are well soon!