Hero Arts goodness

Hi Stampers!
 Happy Tuesday! I hope you had great 4th of July and was much better than mine. In my previous post I mentioned that 2 of my kids were sick, and we ended up in the ER last night with my 1 yr old. That was the icing on the cake for our 3 day weekend. 
Anyway, I don't have anything new to share with you today, because I didn't get around it, but I have these two sneak peeks for you, that I created for the A Blog Named Hero and A2zScrapbooking blogs. I blogged the first one last night and the second one today. 
You can shop Hero Arts over at A2ZScrapbooking and use the code "Ilina15" to get a 15% off your order of $25 or more. Or shop directly at Hero Arts :) (free shipping on orders of $50+) 

For the first one I used the Memory MISTI and I lined a row of images and picked them up with my MISTI tool then I moved my panel up and down for 4 1/2 squares (from the MISTI grid paper) up and down and stamped them repeatedly until I had my whole panel covered, then I die cut it. 


For my second card I was inspired by this image I saw on Pinterest while I was looking for some color inspirations. Then I decided to add the Flamingo, because I LOVE this color layering flamingo lol







Comments