Throw Kindness Around


Hi Stampers!
Happy Saturday! Hope you all had good  Black Friday. I know we did, we didn't leave the house. LoL. I hate going out in crowds, so we never actually do Black Fridays, so we stayed home and relaxed as much as we could with 3 kids and enjoyed some Thanksgiving leftovers. I did some online shopping  for some more stamps, like I need more. But you can't pass a good sale. Actually yesterday I did more shopping. We got my oldest one her first big girl bed. I think it's about time that we move her from toddler bed to a twin bed. So we ordered the bed, the mattress and My Little Pony bedding. She has been wanting My Little Pony bed forever. So we decided that it will be her 4th birthday gift which is in less than couple weeks from now. As well I got some wall decals to match the bedding and planning  to remove  the current ones that are Under the Sea theme, which  was her baby room theme when she was born. I didn't want to do pink, so did something more neutral and since I love the ocean and the color blue, I did Under the Sea, but incorporated purple as much as I could, so it doesn't look boy-ish.

Anyway, now onto the card. I used one of my favorite sets from Honey Bee Stamps called Beautiful life and playing along with Jennifer McGuire's #sharehandmadekindness challenge and this week is for strangers. I made bunch of other cards (which I will share in the next couple days) and along  with this one I am planning to give them away to strangers as I go by my day, whether I go to Sbux, the bank, the gym etc.

I used my Zig Clean Brush markers to make the background, then stamped in versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. TO finish it up I added some sequins. 

Enjoy ;)



Comments