Tin of Cards


Hi Stampers! 
Happy Friday! Yep, it's finally Friday! This week just flew by! Time flies when you have fun, they say. I don't know if I had a lot of fun, but I know that work was busy and the week just flew by. Just like that, it's gone. 
Today, I have one of the project kits from the catalog to share with you. It's the Tin of cards project kit, along with the coordinating stamp set. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this kit as well as the stamp set. I love the sentiments and the font of the script sentiment.

The kit makes 16 cards and includes 9 dividers for different occasions. You can fit way more than 16 cards in the tin, so you can keep it handy to send cards and they'll be neatly organized, too. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will be back for the weekend or on Monday with more projects for you :) 





Comments

KJ Buchanan said…
Cute idea! Thanks for sharing this.
KJ Buchanan said…
Cute idea! Thanks for sharing this.