Just Saying Hello with Chameleon Pens and Power Poppy


Hi all,
Happy Thursday! I was planning to post this yesterday, but the day just slipped by me. As I said in the previous post, this is my first week back to work after my 14 week maternity leave and I am trying to adjust to the new routine. Things are going well so far. The kids are doing well at daycare. 
Today I have a card that I made using one of the digital stamps from Power Poppy called Countryside Bouquet. I printed the image on Neenah smooth solar white card stock and then colored it with my Chameleon Pens. I used MFT Blueprints die to cut the panel, as well as the banner. I added some candy dots on the panel and as well on the sentiment banner. I stamped the image with Versafine Onix Black ink pad. I honestly can't remember which set the sentiment came from, you can blame it on the baby brain! (It will be my excuse for the next year or so;). Then I layered the panel and sentiment on Crumb Cake layer that measures 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and adhered it with Dimensionals onto So Saffron card base. And there you have it, simple card. I did try to keep it simple so the focus is on the colored image. 



Comments

D- said…
Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
My Chameleon pens come today. I can't wait to play.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot